half a cat

What's bloody and has two legs? Half a cat.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It Wouldn't Be Hell With Jana

www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

You HAVE to go to this website. My brother sent it to me, and it is HILARIOUS. Type in your name, and it gives you a slogan. Me and my coworkers love it!

I tried my name twice, and both were so funny. My first one was "It Wouldn't Be Hell With Jana" and my second was "Only a Fool Breaks the Jana." Both are perfect slogans about my life, don't you think?

For meaningful insight into your life, and a hearty laugh, enjoy! Let me know what you find!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Brittney said…

    Hey, fun site:) My slogan is, "The Brittney of Paradise", and Trent's was "Did somebody say Trent?" Both good ones too! Thanks for the fun, we need to share funny sites more often, it's a good laugh.

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I did it a few times. I got "The Queen of Jess" and "Loves the Jess You Hate." haha

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Compulsive Indecision said…

    I just wanted to you know that when I first read your post (and my brain didn't auto-correct for quite a few minutes), I thought it said "It Wouldn't Be Hell Without Jana" . . . :) Sorry.

    (This is Robert.)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger BlueAdagio said…

    I tried your slogan thing finally. I pushed the button a couple times...here's what popped up:

    "Cassandra, Sadness not included."

    "Whatever you'r into, You can't get into Cassandra."

    "Good Honest Cassandra Since 1896."

    and then my favorite...

    "Wouldn't You Rather Be Cassandra?"

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger BlueAdagio said…

    I figured I should see what my brother is and well...

    "You've Always Got Time For Jonathan."
    and
    "Nothing Comes Between Me And My Jonathan."
    (There seems to be a trend.)


    umm...then the last one...probably the best:

    "Mild Green Jonathan Liquid."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home